The great tantric tradition of India presents a unique opportunity to discover the Divine through the use of ancient rituals and ritualistic practices. Rituals provide a direct link to universal energies, which can be invoked in a powerful and provocative way to produce mystical effects and transformation – within ourselves as well as the world around us.
There are countless rituals in Tantra, however, in this workshop we will explore those that arouse and awaken the sensuality and eroticism that is innate in all of us. Using the Eros – representing the sexual energy and the sensuous dance between Shiva and Shakti – we will embark on a breathtaking journey bearing witness to cosmic consciousness materializing in the energy of the pure body and through divine revelations.
This is a rare opportunity for participants to transfigure from a living embodiment of sexual energy into pure spirit under the leadership and guidance of a genuine tantric master. This course is open for singles and couples.
Receive a sacred rite of passage and unveil your true nature!
Sacred rituals and practices in this course
- Purification of the space, body, mind and aura using various items, meditation, prayers, consecration and spiritual magic
- Tantric Yoni Mudra: A special and intimate ritual for couples involving sensual activation of the chakras as a tool for reaching higher states of mind
- Naked Transfiguration Ritual to unravel the pure energy of Shiva and Shakti
- Body Mudras Ritual Vol. 1: Using the tantric knowledge of nature’s elements in conjunction with astrological factors to bring about a shift in consciousness
- Body Mudras Ritual Vol. 2: Raising the awareness to the next level with the pure naked body where both Shiva’s and Shakti’s use transfiguration and the third eye to summon the Divine with the assistance of sacred mudras and other factors
- Fire Ritual: For clearing the mind from blockages and impurities, eliminating past negative karma and cleansing the aura and naked body deeply
- Sublimation Ritual: Using the secret Indian Somas to open the higher chakras, achieve a higher state of mind and spirit while rejuvenating the physical body. This ritual includes a unique meditation for communing with the Divine and elevating your level of consciousness.
- And more: This retreat will also include various lectures, meditations, daily Tantra Yoga sessions, satsangs and a surprise midnight ritual.
ATTENTION! This workshop is meant for the mature in spirit and personality as it includes nudity and intimate practices (there will be no explicit sexual practices of any kind). Please carefully consider your level of readiness and maturity before applying to this course.
Arrival on Saturday (19 January 2019) around 17:00. Group transportation from Tallinn to countryside venue is included in course fee and the bus will depart from a designated downtown location in Tallinn at 16:00. Course introduction and opening dinner at 19:00.
From Sunday to Tuesday (20-22 January 2019) full teaching and practice days.
08:00 Morning yoga practice
10:00 Session I
13:30 Lunch and break
16:00 Session II
21:00 Evening activities, satsangs and/or sauna
Conclusion and departure on Wednesday (23 January 2019) latest 16:00 with group transportation back to Tallinn. Please plan your flights out of Tallinn no earlier than 20:00, however later is better.
Several rituals in this retreat include nudity and intimate practices, so it is essential that those wishing to join be ready to approach this subject with maturity and an open mind. Please realistically evaluate yourself before applying to join. By your application you agree and assure us that you are fully prepared to participate.
This retreat is open to singles and couples. An effort will be made to accept an equal number of men and women. But note that participants will be paired up with different partners throughout the rituals to enhance the practices and surpass limitations of the mind.
This retreat includes many group rituals and activities, therefore you will need to be open to working with everyone. There is no sexual activity in this retreat.
This course is foremost experiential with supportive spiritual teachings and lectures. You will gain an understanding of the purpose of several tantric rituals and how these experiences can bring you to an elevated level spiritually.
You can always choose not to join any of the practices and relax in your room for that duration. However, we do assure you that all activities are done in the spirit of respect, purity and aspiration for the Divine. In the same breath, this course is meant for those more mature in spirit. Sexual activity is not apart of the course.
For the purpose of creating a balanced and harmonious group, this course can be joined by application only. Please complete your payment online and you will receive a link to a short Application Form to your email. Upon completing the form your application will be processed and an answer will be given within 5 working days. In case of a negative answer your payment will be refunded.
This course includes nudity and intimate practices. It is essential that those wishing to join are ready to approach this subject with maturity, sincerity, and respect. Please realistically evaluate yourself before applying. There is no explicit sexuality in this retreat and no explicit sexual activity as part of the curriculum.
This is a residential retreat held in a countryside location, one hour drive from Tallinn, at Adila Retreat Centre. It is a quiet and serene location in the middle of calm and beautiful nature. We have a newly built large practice hall at our disposal, spacious lakeside sauna and various wooden houses for accommodation.
You will be placed in shared occupancy with 2 to 5 people per room. Higher quality rooms will be allocated to the first subscribers. Couples will have their own private room. All rooms have shared bathrooms (no en suite).
Early-early bird fee: 890€ available until 30 November 2018
Early bird fee: 1030€ available until 31 December 2018
Regular fee: 1180€ starting from 1 January 2019
Early-early bird fee: 1680€ available until 30 November 2018
Early bird fee: 1960€ available until 31 December 2018
Regular fee: 2260€ starting from 1 January 2019
Course fee includes:
- Accommodation in shared occupancy (2-5 people per room, couples get a private room)
- Three delicious vegetarian meals per day
- All teachings and course materials
- Group transport from Tallinn to the course venue and return