Throughout each year there are special privileged moments in which the planetary energy is heightened, and the collective consciousness is synched. Utilizing such a powerful energetic opportunity for reaching spiritual goals and high states of consciousness is what our New Year’s Retreat is about.
During the New Year’s Day millions of people from around the world are gathering together and are united in mind and spirit. They are all focusing on a peak moment in time hoping, wishing and praying for a more prosperous future.
This retreat takes place at a time where cosmic forces are intensely aroused and the exceptional energetic environment becomes fertile soil for mystical effects and profound revelations, which the tantrics put to good use.
What you will gain:
- Withdraw from New Year’s Eve social hoopla
- Immerse yourself in a 6-day marathon of spiritual awakening with a group of spiritual people and advanced yogis
- Emerge into the New Year with the grace of Shiva upon you
- Craft your destiny for 2020 with your own innate force
- Burn negative karma with authentic tantric practices
- Cleanse and purify your mind, body and spirit
What you will practice:
- Daily Tantra Yoga practice for galvanizing your innate energies
- Daily meditations from Kashmiri Shaivism and Raja Yoga
- Special discussion on the concept of “hiatus” and its connection to the change of the year
- 12-hour New Year’s tantric meditation marathon with energizing herbs commencing 4PM on 31 December
- Yang spiral meditation for summoning the Shiva consciousness
- A special group celebration for ringing in the New Year inclusive of fireworks
- New Year’s blessing from Somananda at the conclusion of the final meditation
This retreat is for anyone who wishes to conclude the year in a meaningful way and cultivate personal spiritual energy for a positive and prosperous New Year.
This meditation is conducted specially to utilize the unique energy and cosmic power of the day in a maximum way. There will be 12 meditations every full hour with a duration of 30 to 45 minutes, followed by a break. You can take more breaks if you need. Revitalizing natural herbs will be available to help you stay alert and focused.
You will notice how the energy will become more amplified the longer the group meditates together. Your mind will become more centered and expanded as a result. It is a very spiritually elevating experience.
No. This retreat is open to beginners and advanced practitioners alike. This retreat is designed in such a way that you will be able to focus on your own personal practice and inner experience, which applies to any level of proficiency.
You will receive instruction in authentic yoga and meditation from our teachers and practice rare and potent techniques from the tantric traditions. Beginners and more advanced practitioners will therefore easily practice together in one retreat.
Arrival on Saturday (28 December 2019) around 17:00. Group transportation from Tallinn to the countryside venue is included in the course fee and the bus will depart from a designated downtown location in Tallinn at 16:00. Course introduction and opening dinner begins at 19:00.
From Sunday to Wednesday (29 December 2019 – 1 January 2020) full teaching and practice days.
08:30 Morning yoga practice
11:00 Session I
14:00 Lunch and break
16:30 Session II
21:00 Evening activities, satsangs and/or sauna
Conclusion and departure on Thursday (2 January 2020). Group transport back to Tallinn will depart latest 15:00. Please plan your flight out of Tallinn no earlier than 19:00.
Early-early bird fee: 790€ available until 31 October 2019
Early bird fee: 890€ available until 10 December 2019
Regular fee: 990€ starting from 11 December 2019
Course fee includes:
- Accommodation in shared occupancy (2-4 people per room, couples get a private room)
- Three delicious vegetarian meals per day
- Group transport from Tallinn to the course venue and return
- All teachings, supplies and retreat materials
This is a residential retreat held in a countryside location one-hour drive from Tallinn, in Adila Retreat Centre. It is a quiet and serene location in the middle of calm and beautiful nature. We have a newly built large practice hall in our disposal, spacious lakeside sauna and various wooden houses for accommodation.
You will be placed in shared occupancy with 2 to 4 people per room. Higher quality rooms will be allocated to the first subscribers. Couples will have their own private room. All rooms have shared bathrooms (no en suite).