Ultimate Tantric Woman
27 – 29 January 2017
What does it mean to truly be a woman?
In modern times, we find that the concepts of masculinity and femininity are obscure, leading to confusion about the roles of the sexes in relationships and disorientation in various life situations, as well as – most importantly – a lack of self-understanding on the path to spiritual development.
Ultimate Tantric Woman is a workshop providing comprehensive tantric training for women. It presents the age-old wisdom of Tantra in the context of building up the global, harmonious, and true essence of a woman.
The tantric path of spiritual growth, which demonstrates a practical approach to realizing your true self as a woman, helps women cultivate the most important qualities they need in order to lead a happy, harmonious spiritual life.
You will learn about and practice the following:
- The path of energy in Tantra: Understand the reality of various polarities as they manifest in a woman.
- The path of tantric femininity revealed.
- The different types of femininity as seen through the prism of the seven chakras.
- A woman’s states of orgasm: Discover the secrets to women’s vast orgasmic potential, including the G-spot and other deep internal orgasms.
- The tantric teachings on love: The most powerful teachings of Tantra bring light to this most famous and yet misunderstood emotion. Discover love as a real path.
- Happiness as an attainable goal for every woman.
- Special Yoga techniques for cultivating femininity.
- Tantric mudras as the gateway to powerful rituals: Learn to use the tools that lend magic to feminine tantric ways.
- The five elements as the window to a woman’s soul.
- The tantric heart of Shakti: Ultimate Tantric Woman will help participants to gently open and heal the heart.
- Self-image: Revolutionize the way you see your own body.
- Surpassing the ego: Ego analysis and shocking self-revelations.
In this workshop, we aim to bring a no-nonsense approach to Tantra’s teachings for women. This is not a “feel good” workshop that makes the ego happy while leaving the soul in doubt. Here we will dig deeply and help you transform into the true ideal of a tantric shakti.
For serious women only!
“I feel amazing after this course! I learned how to be courageous and how to feel good in my own skin.”
“During this course I learned that most of the problems in my life are connected to my sexuality. I know what I need to do now.”
“This has been the most important teaching of my life. Thank you so much, Liisa!”
“Tantra has really practical knowledge that every woman should know. I am happy to have shared this course with my daughter.”
“This was the no-bullshit authentic experience and I love you for it.”
This course is led by Liisa Maimon, the co-founder and teacher of Somananda Tantra School. Liisa has been studying and practicing tantric Yoga and spirituality since 2009, as well leading women’s groups and courses for the past several years. Read more about her here.
The tantric teachings are relevant for women of all ages. If you are at least 18 years old, this course is for you. Women in their 70s have also joined this course and benefited tremendously.
Some exercises in this course may include nudity, which depends greatly on the energy of the group. However, this is strictly a personal choice and does not form any requirement for participation. You can easily join all activities and teachings without being naked, but may find that full participation helps you surpass some of your own limitations and expand your sense of self.
Come dressed in a feminine style, yet comfortable enough to sit on the floor during lectures. More specific guidelines about what to bring with you will be sent in an email to participants a couple of weeks before the course.
You will need to bring a Yoga mat to sit on, comfortable clothing for certain Yoga exercises, and a white dress. More detailed info will be sent to you before the course begins.
More about this unique teaching
In today’s era, there are very few authentic role models for women committed to spiritual self-actualization and enlightened embodiment. Most women stumble through a foggy reality of messages directed toward them in the media, messages which are at times pessimistic, conflicting, or demeaning. Such messages include: “A woman must be strong,” “A woman should always look beautiful,” “Physical appearance is everything,” “A woman should always seek the perfect partner,” “Your body is not good enough,” “You are an emotional woman who will always be confused,” etc. Do these sound familiar? Unfortunately, these types of messages are much more common than clear messages of empowerment.
The tantric path, by contrast, presents lucid, pure, and direct teachings that support an all-encompassing approach to femininity which inspires the incredible manifestation of true womanhood.
- Friday (27 January 2017): 19.00 to 22.00
- Saturday and Sunday (28-29 January 2017): 9.30 to 20.00; both days include a 1.5-hour break for lunch
Total teaching time: 20 hours
The language of instruction is English.
Early-early bird fee: €270 (until 27 October 2016)
Early bird fee: €310 (28 October – 28 December 2016)
Regular fee: €340 (from 29 December 2016 onwards)
Course fee includes: All course teachings plus drinks and snacks during the course.